Please click on the tabbed links in the grey box to your left to learn more about our Career and Technical Student Organizations (CTSOs).
CTSOs are embedded in all of our CTAE instructional programs. CTSO activities take place both during the school day and often carry over into afterschool activities. CTSOs benefit our ACHS students by helping them:
- explore their career interests
- develop technical skills and career-specific knowledge
- develop social and leadership skills
- meet new people by interacting with their peers, students from other schools, teachers, and other business and community leaders
- travel as they learn more about careers and being a leader
- put their technical skill and knowledge to the test by competing against other students in region, state, and national level competitions.